Monday 21 March 2011

Weekly Photo - 21/03/2011 "Royal Visit"

I am glad to see that my Sunday post was missed by many of you and I hope to make it up with this, albeit a day late.

Today His Royal Highness, Prince William of Wales KG spent the afternoon touring flood ravaged parts of north western Victoria... So naturally I decided to go too.

In the last 14 hours I;
• Drove over 630km (390 Miles)
• Went through only 1 tank of petrol
• Made 586 Images
• Spent more time standing and waiting then I did driving or photographing
• Spent that time wisely chatting to some great local, interstate and foreign media
• Was messages by 2 people who saw me on live news broadcasts
• Most importantly had a great time!!

As always simply click the pictures for a larger view








1 comment:

  1. Pity you had your camera...it could have been fun to play the game with him!
    Great picture

    Marie-Josèphe

    ReplyDelete