Tuesday 25 June 2013

Gone Fishin'

When I arrived in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on Sunday I was confronted not only with a dull overcast day but with very little to photograph, downtown was boring, and pretty much everywhere else was either deserted or too rough to even think about getting out of the car. 

Just as I was about to head back to my accommodation the sun emerged through the clouds so I went off to just about the only place I thought I could possibly make a decent picture, the old bridge over the Mississippi. As I walked along the top of the levee I came across Donald and a few of his friends fishing down by the river. While I was there nothing decent was caught but they were optimistic that after dark was the best time to catch some quality catfish.

Donald fishing on the Mississippi

No comments:

Post a Comment