Monday 29 August 2011

Weekly Photo - 28/08/11 "She's My Ute"

This weekend I began my second semester documentary project for university, the exact story has not quiet been worked out but it will revolve around the Ute Culture in Regional Australia, most likely following one particular ute owner and the events this weekend proved to be a great starting point. 

Click images for a larger view

"She's My Ute"
"Bones"
Dodge & his ute
Barrel Racing, Effectively doing figure 8's around a set of 3 barrels.
Riding shotgun with David in the "Red Belly Black Ute"
  Dodge's girlfriend Kylie celebrates after placing in the Victorian Circlework Championships in Tatura,  It was her first time competing.
Perhaps I may find country music more enjoyable with a sign on my head whilst holding a boob shaped stress ball?


No comments:

Post a Comment