Tuesday 22 January 2013

Congratulations Mr President

Yesterday I bore witness to a piece of history, the second inauguration of Barack H. Obama, the 44th President of the United States of America. It was one of those "once in a lifetime" kind of moments.

As I was not credentialed or assigned to cover the event I decided to sit this one out in the public areas and rather than witnessing the entire day through my lens I chose to spend much of the day simply soaking up the atmosphere. I shot only a few hundred frames the entire day, many of them "spray and pray" style over the heads of the crowds in front of me!

Now that I am beginning my travels back to Australia I decided that my few hours at JFK would be the perfect opportunity to sort through and share just a small handful of images from yesterday. Expect more in the coming days or weeks.

Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment