EDIT: Well that was the theory, in practise Blogspot is a terrible host so when I got on today with some limited internet here and it turns out it wasn't automatically posted... So instead of being posted at sunrise, you get it at sunset.
I leave you with the "Ode of Remembrance" taken from Laurence Binyon's poem "For the Fallen", which was first published in The Times (UK) in September 1914.
- "They went with songs to the battle, they were young.
- Straight of limb, true of eyes, steady and aglow.
- They were staunch to the end against odds uncounted,
- They fell with their faces to the foe.
- They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
- Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
- At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
- We will remember them."